9th Annual Effingham Artisan Fair
will be held on May 10, 2014
The Effingham Artisan Fair turns Downtown Effingham into an art gallery for residents and visitors to enjoy on from 10 am to 4 pm Saturday, May 10, 2014 as the arts are celebrated. Work from over 40 artists from across the region will be on display for purchase, including oil paintings, pottery, jewelry and sculptures.
To start Saturday Morning off with a bang:
Get involved in the Helen Matthes Library Get Bookin' 5K Family Run and Walk. Want to sign up for the Get Bookin 5K Family Run and Walk? Click here to get application.
When you are are done running - come to the downtown Square and visit all the Artisans showing their talents.
But do not forget Friday-Nights Kick-off before the Artisan Fair - The community will be having it's Annual Arts and Hearts celebration from 5 to 8 pm Friday, May 9, 2014. This year we have many Artisans setting up on Friday Night to give you a sneak peak of their artistic talents. They will have art available for purchase at this time. Any accepted Artisan wishing to join us - please call Lisa - Fair Coordinator at 217-821-7510 to register for Friday in addition to Saturday. (There is no additional cost for Friday).
Friday - May 9, 2014
Non-Profit Groups to have booths setup
- Food available by IGA and our NEWEST addition - The GABBY GOAT - Each will bring their specialities.
- Wine and Beer Tasting - 9 Wineries and breweries
- Music entertainment during the Wine tasting
- Sneak Peak of many Artisans
Saturday - May 10, 2014
- Over 40 Artisan are coming to show their works of art starting at 10:00am
- Get Bookin' 5K Family Run and Walk - Sign up by 8:00am
- ChainSaw carving demonstration
- Music on the Square
- Kids Korner - games and crafts
- Food available IGA and our NEWEST addition - The Gabby Goat - Each will bring their specialities
- Wine and Beer Tasting - 9 wineries and breweries
NOTE - Artisan Fair is moved to a NEW WEEKEND.
May 10, 2014
Mark your Calendar!!